Current Requests for ProposalsPension Administration and Services RFP
Pension Administration System and Services RFP
Submission Deadline: July 19, 2023 @ 12:00 P.M. CDT. Late Proposals Will Not Be Accepted.
KPERS is the sole point of contact during the RFP process and any questions should be submitted in writing to: Laurie McKinnon, General Counsel.
Kansas Public Employees Retirement System
611 S. Kansas Ave., Suite 100
Topeka, KS 66603-3869
or by email to Laurie McKinnon,
by 3 p.m. CDT, June 13, 2023.
Answers to written questions will be posted on kpers.org/procurement. Vendors are responsible for checking for updates to the RFP and responses to written questions.
- Full RFP Document (PDF)
- Exhibit-01 Summary Plan Description(s) (PDF)
- Exhibit-02 Annual Comprehensive Financial Reports (PDF)
- Exhibit-03 Member Handbook(s) (PDF)
- Exhibit-04 Organization Chart(s) (PDF)
- Exhibit-05 List of Reporting Employers (PDF)
- Exhibit-06 User Manual for Current Employer Reporting System (PDF)
- Exhibit-07 Sample of all Forms Used in Current System (PDF)
- Exhibit-08 Samples of Correspondence Used in Current System (PDF)
- Exhibit-09 Samples of Reports Generated by Current System (PDF)
- Exhibit-10 KPERS Chart of Accounts (PDF)
- Exhibit-11 Documentation of Current KPERS Business Processes (PDF)
- Exhibit-12 KPERS Modernization Vision (PDF)
- Exhibit-13 KPERS Requirements (XLSX)
- Exhibit-14 Support Services (PDF)
- Exhibit-15 Contractual Provisions (PDF)
- Exhibit-16 Policy Regarding Sexual Harassment (PDF)
- Exhibit-17 Certification of No Boycott of Israel (PDF)
- Exhibit-18 Cost Proposal (XLSX)
To be considered for selection, offerors must submit a complete response to this RFP. The proposal and all associated materials must be in PDF format. No other method or format will be accepted. Late proposals will not be accepted. Submission deadline: July 19, 2023 @ 12:00 P.M. CDT.