Your Resource Page
We want to be your resource, a friendly database of information and help. Come here first for training dates and announcements, to register for an event, download slides or watch a recording.
Want help with the basics of KPERS employerdom? Start here:
- Employer Manual
- EWP Quick Vids (Leaves KPERS site)
- The Basics (video series): Pay Reporting (1:08) | Working After Retirement (1:43) | Leave of Absence (:58) | You will leave KPERS site to view these videos.
- Working After Retirement: Webpage for Employers
Fall Employer Workshops
Need to brush up your KPERS skills? Want to know more about the EWP, pay reporting, disability, leave of absence and working-after-retirement rules, for example? Join us. These workshops are stockpiled with important info you’ll need to serve KPERS members.
2020 Virtual Seminars
Thanks to everyone who dove into the new virtual format this fall. We wrapped up the last session on October 29. Below are the slides, recording and handout from the seminar.
Topical Employer Webinars
We often host employer webinars on timely topics. This is when we talk about one or two specific things important to you as a KPERS designated agent or additional contact. Topics vary based on need and interest. Find the recordings and presentation slides below.
Retirement: An Employer's Perspective
2020 Employer Orientation - Workshop Webinar for New DAs & KPERS Contacts
Are you new to your KPERS role? Do you feel like you're new some days? In this latest installment, we walk down the KPERS employer road together and talk about your role in taking KPERS members from hire to retire and after.
Slides, Recordings & Handouts
- Day One - Thursday, Nov 12, 2020 at 10 a.m. Recording (leaves KPERS site) CC
- Day Two - Thursday, Nov 19, 2020 at 10 a.m. Recording (leaves KPERS site) CC
- Workshop Handout (PDF, 2.25MB)
Slides (PDF, 2.82MB)
Slides (PDF, 2.61MB)
Kansas Public Employees Retirement System
611 S. Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66603
Toll-free: 1 888 - 275-5737
Email: [email protected]
Return to Top