Reporting Pay Period Reporting Resources
The Old Way
In the past, you remitted (paid) contributions for each pay period of the year. You then reconciled those payments at the end of the year. After 2014, there will be no more annual reports. We have moved to pay period reporting.
The New Way
- Employers report wage information by employee with each pay period.
- KPERS' system calculates an invoice, with amount due, for your remittance (payment).
- Employers remit (pay) based on their invoice.
- Reporting and reconciliation are now part of the remittance process.
- Email: [email protected]
- Toll-free: 1-866-980-0955
(Employer Reporting Helpline)
FAQ, Common Errors
More PPR Help for Employers
Do you have 10 or fewer employees? Check out this webinar recording for a walkthrough of pay period reporting (PPR) that's just your size.
Looking for easy ways to avoid PPR errors? Here's a quick 15-minute webinar recording that steps through the three most common errors.
- Step-by-step instructions with screen prints
- PPR: Report Using Manual Entry (PDF, 1.5MB)
- PPR: Report Using KPERS File (PDF, 2.2MB)
- PPR: Report Using Your File (PDF, 1.6MB)
- PPR: Remit Contributions (Pay Invoice) (PDF, 440KB)
- PPR: Add Summer Pay Cycle (Schools) (PDF, 1.53MB)
- PPR: Report Working After Retirement (PDF, 2.57MB)
- PPR: Certifications (PDF, 929KB)
- PPR: Adjustments (PDF, 1.9MB)
- PPR: Report Off-Cycle Pay NEW (PDF, 993KB)
PPR How-to Videos
Kansas Public Employees Retirement System
611 S. Kansas Ave, Topeka, KS 66603
Toll-free: 1 888 - 275-5737
Email: [email protected]